Sunday, August 07, 2005

i know....i know....i am shmuck...

I haven't posted in a million, bajillion years...I am a loser...I should be shot...in the street.

I have been a busy kid...the day job has been running me a little ragged....and I have been working 2-3 shifts at the video store at night as well. So, if you add in sleep time and a moment here or there to hang out with friends...and there you have it....little to no time to play on the internet. I miss those days last summer...when I had all this free time to play on the net...updated my webpage often, etc.

Anyways...I haven't had much time to play lately...but when I do, I will log on and update more often.

Oooh...exciting news. I went with my friend Kelly today to a Texas Hold'em Poker competition for charity today and did pretty well. About 40 or 50 people played and with all those people...I went out 8th to last, so that ain't too shabby if I say so myself. I have played in some small games with friends, watch a lot of Celebrity Poker and have played online.....so for only a smidge of experience, I was impressed with how long I hung around.

And on some not so exciting news...I am going to admit, I have gained some weight since moving home to New York. I haven't been working out 6 days a week...like I used to...I have been eating crap (pizza haunts me)....and just have been ignoring the pounds adding on and the clothes not fitting anymore. *grumbles*

I think another issue I have with the whole packing on the pounds thing...is my work situation. One, I am constantly eating on the run and grabbing lunch and/or dinner when I am at work...at either place. I miss the down time and really being able to prepare my food. And two, with working so much...I get so exhausted, I am rarely able to find the time and energy to workout.

So...I am recommiting to the weight loss thing...I have 30-35 lbs to lose...and I am going to start taking this seriously again. I used to have a blog just for weight loss, but well...I can barely update one, so I am going to put everything here. I also order the Nutri-system food...as a way of helping me with the not having time to make food deal...and see how that works. I also think that if I have to pay for all that food each month...I am cheap enough that I just have to make this diet work.

So...I am starting all over again....wish me luck...


Much love to everyone who is still with me...


P.S. The Red Sox won today...whoo hoo!