Monday, August 15, 2005

weight loss update...well, kind of....

Since my declaration that I am going to take this weight loss thing seriously...I have lost 2 pounds. Yep, that's it...2 pounds...2 tiny little pounds. I have been eating better than I was before...but still not great. I ate a smidge too much cheese...and then ate some more cheese on top of that. The crazy thing is...I don't even like cheese much.

Also, I haven't been working out yet...I just haven't fit it it, yet. Yep, it's an excuse...I admit it, but I like my excuse. I am working 5 days at the day job today...and working 4 days at the night job too, so I am also not to hopeful that I am going to start the exercise regime this week either.

I will say...I am non plused that I have only lost 2 pounds...but then again, at least I am losing instead of gaining...which I had been doing for months now.