Saturday, September 24, 2005

Officially on the payroll...

Yesterday was my last day as an Americorps member with the county. It's been a great 9 months or so...and I am so happy I did it. The positive side...I am staying on with the county and now...my salary has about tripled.

No, that doesn't mean I am a millionaire...it just shows you how much money I WASN'T making as an Americorps member! lol

I loved doing Americorps...I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a job that may not pay a lot, but can pay you a million times over with the experience and connections.

Now...it is officially time for me to start looking for an apartment and get out of my parents' house. I adoringly love them...but Shelley needs her independence again!

P.S. I am crossing my fingers for the Red Sox tonight...do the same, why dontcha??