Friday, September 03, 2004

It's Friday and it is time for feasting!

This week's Friday Feast is up...so here it is. I thought after the "Bush is the devil and I am voting for Kerry" manifesto...we needed a little lightness and merriment.

Appetizer
If someone gave you 3 new goldfish today, what would you name them?
Well...since I have a habit of killer goldfish...I should just name them all doomed. But seriously...I think I would name them Ani (for Ani Difranco...she does sing about goldfish and all...), Pez (yep, like the candy), and Hope (in hopes that I don't kill em like I have killed all the rest!).

Soup
What's the worst movie you've seen this year so far?
Well...it was a rental, but the answer to that is Monster's Ball. I thought it was just dreadful...and am awestruck as to why Halle won the Oscar for Best Actress. Ick. Patoohey. Bleck.

Salad
If given the chance and you could pick the person, would you want to switch lives with someone on earth for one whole day?
Oooh...well, at first I was going to say someone like Julia Roberts...mainly because I wonder what it must feel like to be in her shoes and to live in a constant fishbowl. But nah...instead, I would either pick George Bush or Michael Moore. Seriously...I would pick Dubya because for one day...if I could live in that head of his and understand how his mind works...maybe I could understand what has happened to this country. And Moore because...while I think he is extremist...I would love to just tap into what makes Michael who he is...and maybe bring that back with me to my life at the end of the switcheroo day.

Main Course
What's your favorite season? Name 2 things you love about it.
My favorite season is fall. I love many things about it. One...is the distinct change...the smell in the air when fall is amongst us. I love how the air is just so crisp...and kinda cool. I also love how beautiful it is when fall comes...especially those leaves...since I am in foilage country and all.

Dessert
What is something you frequently buy that you don't really need?
Oooh...that's a tough one for me...since I honestly don't buy much that I don't need. Well...I rent a lot of movies...and I don't need that, but I enjoy them...so, that is as good as it gets for me when it comes to splurges.

Til next Friday....

Shelley