Thursday, August 26, 2004

random questions of the hour....

I saw this over at Jen's so I thought...why not and filled it out. Do the same, why dontcha!

Your name spelled backwards.
yellehS

Where were your parents born?
My mom was born in York Beach, ME and my dad was born somewhere in PA.

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A virus update...I know how boring!

What’s your favorite restaurant?
The Encore Cafe in Bloomington...I would eat there everyday if I could. Their veggie chili is to die for!

Last time you swam in a pool?
Oh my...I couldn't even tell you. I might have been years ago.

Have you ever been in a school play?
Yep...bunches.

How many kids do you want?
I am pretty sure I don't want any.

Type of music you dislike most?
Country...no, rap....no, country....no, rap....no, country. You get the idea.

Are you registered to vote?
Yes I am! I would register twice if they let me. I need to re-register in NY though.

Do you have cable?
We do!

Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Yes, I have. My dad had one when I was a kid.

Ever prank call anybody?
Yeppers

Ever get a parking ticket?
Yep, but I got it over-turned, so I didn't have to pay it!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
For sure, sign me up!

Farthest place you ever traveled.
Spain

Do you have a garden?
My family does...but I don't tend to it.

What’s your favorite comic strip?
I don't think I have one...don't read em.

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I do.

Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower, in the evening or right after I workout.

Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Kill Bill Vol. 2

Favorite pizza topping?
Olive and mushroom

Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn

What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Don't usually wear it...and I have a few colors when it is required. They are pretty light though, so it is hard to tell I have lipstick on, even when I wear it.
I don’t wear lipstick.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Is that what the kids are doing these days? No, I haven't.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Yeah, when I was little...but everyone seemed to win and it was just an excuse to get all dressed up and to get to be on a float in the parade! lol

Orange Juice or apple?
Apple

Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
I went out with my parents and we went to Applebee's.

Favorite type chocolate bar?
Milky Way

When was the last time you voted at the polls?
2003

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Yesterday...mom grows them in the garden.

Have you ever won a trophy?
Yep...dance trophy and them one for a dorky science thing.

Are you a good cook?
Good...no. Acceptable...yes.

Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Of course I do.

Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Yep. Too many diet things...that of course never worked.

Sprite or 7-up?
Diet Sprite

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yep, numerous times.

Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Hmm...can't remember. I don't think I have bought anything since I bought the meds to get over having strep.

Ever throw up in public?
Nope.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Both....lol I would prefer happiness.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope, I think it is a romantic notion. I think that when love happens it is hard work.

Ever call a 1-900 number?
Nope.

Can ex’s be friends?
Yes, as long as they are truly an ex.

Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My mom.

Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Tons. I was born with a full head of hair that went halfway down my back.

What message is on your answering machine?
Don't have one. But my cell phone says... "Hey, you've reached Shelley's phone. Sorry you missed me, leave a message and I will get right back to you." BEEP!

What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
It's old now...but it is Goat Boy! BAAAHHHH!

What was the name of your first pet?
Lynx, my first cat.

What is in your purse?
Purse? What is this thing? I don't own one. Seriously.

Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
I don't really have a ritual...probably my fav thing would be to talk to someone I adore on the phone before bed.

What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My friends and family.

There ya go!

Shelley