Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A glimmer of hope on the job front....

I just got a call from the HR person at a job I sent my resume to...and I sent the resume YESTERDAY! It won't be a great paying job...but I think I could really like doing it.

She had a question for me...and said that she thought I was an extremely strong candidate. They are going to be setting up interviews soon...well, within the next couple of weeks.

So, hopefully I will get one...and knock their socks off!

I still have three more resumes to send out too...I hit the jackpot with Sunday's job postings since they were a bunch working with homelessness and women and children.

Maybe my anxiety and restless nights....was for a purpose...to get me up and looking again...instead of wallowing in my unemployment blues!

Wish me luck...if you happen across this entry!

Shelley