Sunday, August 29, 2004

Friday Feast...a little late!

Hey y'all...here is the Friday Feast just a tad late!

Enjoy!

Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?
Well....my brother and I call each other insulting names as terms of endearment...like I will call his a gutter whore and he will turn around and call me a slutbag, etc. But...the whole family doesn't partake in that. I guess we call people a bumble butt...if we think they are a fool. I called my dad it once...and it stuck.


Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
I don't. I stopped having wall calendars years ago. I never use them...and never ever write on them, so it is a waste of money and space for me.


Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.
Umm...this would have been a lot easier when I lived in Indiana...I talked to numerous people every single day. Let's see...since I moved back east...probably my mom, my dad and my cat. Yep...that's a hopping social life! *winks*


Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?
Hmm...this is an interesting and kind of hard one. I think tattoos are so personal, so it is hard to say what you would put on someone else's body permenantly. I had a group of girl friends from college and I would design something that signified our posse...and anyone who wanted one could get one. That's about as specific as I can get on this one. Bizarre question...just bizarre.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?
Water. I drink most things out of a bottle. I drink about 100 oz of water a day...all from water bottles. So, there ya go!

Hope ya enjoyed the Friday Feast!

Shelley