Saturday, September 04, 2004

added some stuff....

I am quite proud of myself...if I do say so. I used to not be able to code or do anything html wise, so when I teach myself something new...I am pretty pleased with myself.

I am using a blogspot template...and I was kind of bummed that it didn't have a place for links or a place for a blogroll, etc. I was contemplating emailing my lovely friend Jen for some help since she has some mad skills...but instead, I fiddled around on the computer...looked at people's source code and figured it out myself. I figured that Jen might have her hands full with a hurricane or two right now! *winks*

First...I figured out WHAT I need to write...and then I was plagued with the next question as to where to put this mumbo jumbo in all that code that Blogspot already has them. After a few trial and errors...I was able to figure it out.

So now I have a LINKS and a BLOGROLL section. I am a happy happy cat! I love it when I am able to figure things out.

Oh...and I also figured out how to post a link and have it open in a new window. I always knew that could be done, but didn't know how. It's amazing what you can figure out if you look around enough...and have enough time to play with it and get it wrong a few times.

So, feel free to give me a round of applause...and a pat on the back...for yes, what I know is elementary html coding!!!

Shelley

P.S. I am still working on my Blogroll...so, if you wanna be there...then, send me an email and your name will be added. And more importantly...if you see your name there and prefer that it would not...send an email and I will take it right off.

Enjoy the holiday weekend all...