Friday, August 20, 2004

This Week's Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast is up, so here it is:

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?
It makes me think of a girly girl. I have always not liked the color pink. One, I have red hair, so pink really isn't my color...no matter what Molly Ringwald happens to think...I am not pretty in pink. Two, it just seems like a really meak color. And three...the color pink reminds me of Pepto Bismo...and that's not a good thing. You could say I don't have kind thoughts when it comes to pink.

Soup
Name something you have lost but later found.
Oh, I lose things all the time. I used to lose my keys on almost a daily basis when I was in college. I'll just say that at one point...I have lost my mind and then found it.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.
Pretty Boring Actually.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?
Oh, so many things. I get obsessed quite easily...not in a Fatal Attraction way, but still.... I either don't do something at all...or I do it to death. Probably one of my biggest obsession is music...it just fills my soul. I love music and what it brings to the world. So, when I find a band or a musician I love...I easily get obsessed with it. I also get obsessed with social justice and politics...I think it comes from wanting desperately to have a world that thinks of others...and a world that makes strong and heartfelt choices. So, I easily get wrapped up and maybe obsessed with political matters. I might have a new obsession tomorrow...I'll let ya know!

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?
I am a Bath and Body Works kind of girl...I should own stock in the stuff. I love the natural scents though...and I usually go for the fruity, earthy and non-floral smells. So, if you ever are pondering a gift for Shelley...Bath and Body Works is always a safe bet!

There is the Friday Feast ...go fill it out yourself, why dontcha!