Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday Feast Rewind....

Hey all....

In my old blog, I used to do the Friday Feast but since I didn't have a blog...I haven't gotten around to it in a few weeks. They should update for today's feast this afternoon...but here is last week's Friday's Feast.

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
This may seem like a strange answer...since he isn't actually considered an anchorman, but my answer is Jon Stewart of the Daily Show. I adoringly love him...because he is funny and because through comedy...he actually informs people about what is going on in the world, especially in the political realm. I really look forward to watching The Daily Show every night.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
Hmm...Newtown? Just kiddin! I think I would find someway to name it after Elizabeth Cady Stanton. She's an amazing woman...who spent her life fighting for the rights of those who did not have them...so she deserves much more than to have a town named after her.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Hmm, not sure. I am just finishing Hillary's book...so maybe I will keep it in the family and read Bill's book, but then again...it's 900 pages long!

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Oh, it's eyes. If someone has gorgeous eyes....it just pulls me in. hummina!

There ya go...I should be back this afternoon for this week's Friday's Feast!

Shelley