Friday, June 04, 2004

UJ: found something to say....

I still don't think I will be posting a lot...at least in the next few weeks, but I'm not ditching the journal for good.

So, I have some potentially good news. I got a call yesterday from one of the places where I sent my resume last week. It's a job in Vermont...hopefully working as a school social worker. We chatted about the job a little bit...and set up an interview for June 23rd.

I am pretty excited about it...and nervous too. I am really hoping that things go well with this interview and the job...because I would love to be back in Vermont...and I would love to be a school social worker too.

So, I am working until June 18th and then I will be heading home on the following Monday (21st) and then heading off to Vermont on Wednesday for the first round of interviews...and hopefully that will lead to a second round.

Cross your fingers for me...and wish me luck!

Shelley