Tuesday, April 06, 2004

UJ: lazy morn'

I spent half the day home from work today...mainly because I haven't been feeling well. I started to feel kinda icky on Saturday...felt sore, but ok on Sunday...and then just felt misreable on Monday. If I could have left work...and just spent the day in bed, I would have.

So, I planned to take the first half of the day off today...rest up and feel better. I don't have time to be sick...and really was upset that I was getting sick.

Of course, I feel better this morning...since I had the time to stay home. Yesterday, I felt pretty ill...but had to be at work. I think...that I wasn't sick and it was a mild case of food poisoning...I ate some cheese that I think was "not-so-good." See....dairy is bad! BAD!!!

I enjoyed my half day...and now, I am getting ready to head back to work. There is too much to do...for me to stay home if I am no longer actively feeling sick. But, it was nice to be able to relax this morning, read some email...catch up on some things.

Oh yeah...I also got to watch an episode or two of Dawson's Creek...now, yes..it is cheesy TV, but well...I will admit it, I love it!

*winks*

Shelley

P.S. Pacey is hot!