Monday, April 05, 2004

had the most bizarre dream last night....

I was working for a friend...and I can't remember which friend it was...but, I was working at his store in the mall in my hometown. And as I was working in the store...people I knew kept dropping by...people I knew in high school...people I knew in college. Mainly people I haven't seen in years.

Then, there ended up being a strip tease show in the middle of the mall...and my friends from college were excited that they were in it. Now...this is bizarre because my friends in college were almost all feminists, if not radical ones. So, my real friends from college...they would more likely be protesting this strip tease...in a mall mind you, but instead they were getting all excited to be a part of it. Bizarre.

Then I left for lunch...and went to the mall food court. I could find no food that I wanted...and decided on an egg roll. I asked if it had meat in it...and the guy promised no. So, I started eating the egg roll...and as I was walking back to the store...I noticed there was meat in the eggroll. There was steak all mixed in it. So, I spit out what I was eating...but then it got weird. I kept finding meat in my mouth...I would spit it out and more meat would show up there. I just couldn't get it out of my mouth. Bizarre, eh?

Sometimes it is so strange....when you wake up and realize that a bizarre dream was just had. A dream about working at a mall....with a strip tease act in the middle...and then the constant meat. Hmmm...I hope no one plans on psycho analyzing that! I usually never remember my dreams...let's hope they all aren't like that! lol

Happy Monday Morning All....

Shelley