Saturday, March 27, 2004

UJ: my granny self....

I had a really fun time last night...we went out about 10pm or so and I ended up coming home about 1am. There were three bands that played...and one of them I have seen a bunch of times before. They are called The Pieces. They are a great band...the girl in the band, Heidi...she is amazing. She is also in Some Girls...which is one of my fav bands. So, if you ever get the chance to check them out...please do.

I haven't been out in a LONG time. It was nice...and it reminded me that when I am feeling old, it is a choice. We came home at 1am...but I didn't get to sleep until 3am. I would have thought that would be exhausting, but it wasn't. It used to be pretty standard when I was in college...and last night reminded me that I am 26, not 87!

One moment of regret though...the DAMN SMOKE IN CLUBS! I am an avid non-smoker. I have never been a smoker...never plan on being a smoker. So, it is also disheartening coming home from a club and smelling like I chain smoked the whole night. And when I woke up this morning...my stomach kinda hurt and my throat was dry and a little horse. I haven't been around all that smoke in a long time...and the negative effect showed.

But smoke or no smoke...it was a GREAT time!

And now...I am shamefully watching a movie on the ABC Family Channel, 'Celeste in The City' and I will admit it, it is adorably cute!

Happy Saturday all...

Shelley