Wednesday, March 24, 2004

UJ: lazy, lazy Wednesday....

Hi! It's 9am and Shelley is still not at work.

I got up late this morning and just didn't have the motivation to get myself into work at my usual time.

Now, I don't NEED to be into work until 10am...so, no harm, no foul...but I don't like waking up feeling lazy!! That's no way to start the day.

I had a forever long meeting at work yesterday....it was productive and we got things done, but it just went on WAY TOO LONG! I hate meetings like that...and unfortunately we have them much too often.

Today should be a fun, busy day. We have playgroups...and an arts and crafts activity, so it should be a day full of playing wiht little kids. It's one of the things I love about my job...being able to spend a couple hours a day on the floor playing with kids and talking with their moms or dads.

Alright...off to work...well, I might want to get dressed first since I am still sitting here in my pajamas.

Shelley