Tuesday, May 13, 2003

UJ: on the prowl....

Hi all....I am currently on the prowl for a new car...well, a new used car. My rusty trusty car, well...it isn't so trusty anymore. It died again the other day and I figured....I had had enough. I had enough with putting money into every few months. I had enough with constantly wondering if it was about to go... I had enough with calling AAA every few months.... I had enough with the old car and having little things constantly going on with it...

So, I am now car shopping...I am looking for a used car, but a very new used car. I spent today talking to some banks and my credit union...and tomorrow, I am driving to Indy to car shop.

I'll let you know what I get...I am attempting to be practical and not buy a car cause it looks pretty....oh maybe I am looking for a mix of them both!

Shelley

P.S. Still haven't bought a couch yet...and given the car payments coming...hmm, I think the idea of a new couch might be something that never comes to be! We'll see...maybe buying a car will open the flood gates of my usual penny pinching lifestyle....and allow me to consider buying a couch!