Saturday, March 29, 2003

UJ: cleaning....

I don't enjoy cleaning...it is something that *must* be done, but it is something that really is a chore. I often go in spurts....from not cleaning at all and being quite lazy...to going on a cleaning frenzy and wanting the whole place to be in order. I only wish I went on cleaning frenzies more often.

The past few weeks...I have been slowly cleaning, but it was slow enough that as soon as I got something clean, it was enough time for me to dirty it up again. So...today, I spent some major time working on it. I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom...I mopped the floor and everything. It isn't perfect, but it'll do!

Now...tomorrow, I am going to neaten up my living room...and then next week my main agenda is to do A LOT of laundry!

Wish me luck on my cleaning adventures!

Shelley

P.S. Tomorrow is the Homeless Walk in Bloomington...so, let's hope for some nice weather...heck, I will even settle for decent weather!