Thursday, April 24, 2003

UJ: lunch surprise....

So, today I went to lunch with two amazing coworkers at this trendy little dive right downtown...it is around the corner from where I work. We were having a pretty unproductive day, but well....it was a lot of fun. So...we finished the unproductive morning by having some yummy food.

And who had lunch today sitting at the very next table to Mike Wanchic? Umm..yep, that would be me. I was sitting right across from him...so I even got to stare without looking obvious. Those who know me...know that I don't believe in approaching people when they are out in public with friends...especially when they are eating. It just seems very uncool.

And...the kicker....get ready for this one. I was chit chatting with the girls...and I started discussing "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince. And what do I see out of the corner of my eye when I mention my love of this cheesy 80s music...I see Wanchic raise his head and look right over at me. LOL It was altogether too much....

Just thought I would share my mellen-encounter for the day!