Sunday, March 16, 2003

UJ: damn insomnia

grumbles....

I am someone who never really sleeps well...unless I am absolutely exhausted, it is usually a slight bear to get to sleep at night. And some stressful things in my life have been piling up, so to no surprise...last night I could NOT fall asleep. I was tired...but sleep was not happening. I first lied down about 12pm and tried to fall asleep, but nope....just sitting there and beginning to be annoyed.

To make a long story...semi short....I went back and forth from trying to sleep...to getting up and doing something in hopes that I would get exhausted enough to fall asleep. I moved out to the futon, since something trying to sleep in a new places help...but nope.

I think I finally got to sleep about 4am....grumbles....yep, that's right 4am! It would be different if I was out til 4am having fun with friends or hanging, etc...but instead I spent 3 horrific hours *trying* to fall asleep.....grrrr......

Oh well, such is life....just send me good and happy slumber thoughts tonight....when my insomnia kick tends to hit, it usually isn't just a one night deal. But let's hope I am wrong about that!

Shelley

P.S. Still haven't bought a couch...and I think I have tabled that for a while....since I might have to start seriously looking to buy a car. I think I can survive for a while longer without a couch....even though it would look so pretty and nice in my cute little apartment!