Wednesday, April 23, 2003

UJ: cars are the devils!

grumbles.....

I swear, once my car is fixed for 2 seconds....it breaks again! But then again, my car is a 1990, so I should be happy it is running at all.

Actually....it is a pretty cheap fix, so I shouldn't be complaining. And the mechanic who I go to is wonderful. The guy hasn't seen me for months and he remembers my name....that is great service! Two, when I drop my car off, then drive me back to my apartment instead of having to take a cab. Three, they constantly look for the least expensive fix for my car and constantly only charges me minimal labor. Four, he treats me like an adult....and not just a girl who doesn't know anything about cars!

So..I highly recommend them...and if you are in Bloomington and need a mechanic, let me know!