Thursday, December 19, 2002

UJ: wet dog....

Ok, this is kinda a funny/embarrassing story, but I will share it with y'all anyway. Okay, here is the background. We have this man at the community center who has been bringing puppies for the last two weeks. Now these are the CUTEST puppies EVER! I mean, I don't think I have ever seen such cute puppies in my life. They are so little...and this adorable golden color and just so fuzzy! So, for the past weeks I have enjoyed petting and holding and playing with these puppies while I have been at work. Oh lord...they are just TOO cute.

So...today he brought the last two puppies in to the center today. And I spent probably an hour holding them and petting them. One of the puppies curled up on my chest and sat there for a while....when I was in the office and trying to get things done, but it is hard to concentrate when you have an adorable puppy to distract you.

Well, after work I had to run to UPS to pick up a package I had waiting...and it had been raining all day long and it continued to come down while I was driving home. So, I get out of the car at UPS and open the back seat to find my wallet which is hidden somewhere in my car. While I am out in the rain and getting kinda wet...I notice it kinda smells like wet dog. I look around to see if there is a dog around until I realize....

It's me....I smell like a wet dog!!!!! lol Since I had the dog all over my sweater and then it got wet...it was me who smelled like a wet dog! Yep...pretty dang funny eh?

Even if is a tad embarrassing....it is too good of a story not to share.

I hope everyone else's Wednesday is finding them well....and that they find something to giggle about!

love-