Tuesday, December 17, 2002

UJ: new job....yeah!!!!!

hey y'all....just wanted to update that I was OFFICIALLY offered the Director's position at the Shalom Family Center. It had been said that I would be the person, but nothing was official until today....

Well...it still isn't quite official just yet, but it is on me. I need to meet with the fiscal people and work out the contract and then it is my turn to accept or deny it. And of course, I will accept it!

So...good news for me!

And on a not so good note....Shelley is sick AGAIN! I love Shalom, but good god....it is a breading ground for colds. They say that you are sick the whole first year and then your body adjusts, so yep...I am sick again! It started with a sinus cold and then moved to coughing. I think I am starting to feel better....but you never know! *winks*

So...YEAH for me about the new job!! and *pouts* about being sickly....

much love-