Wednesday, November 20, 2002

UJ: chillly morning....

Hey all! It's getting to that cold time again....when you come out to your car in the morning and it is covered in frost....and I heard on the weather report that it is going to get SUPER cold in the next few days. It's time for me to pull out my turtlenecks and wool sweaters and all that jazz.

And the sickness update....I am finally started to feel better. My boss, who is a sweetheart, she gave me monday off and I think it really helped. I didn't really do anything over the weekend and just rested. My throat is still kind of scratchy and my voice hasn't returned yet....but I am feeling so so much better. You know, I have never had a cold hang around for so long. I was quite sick for over two weeks....now that is just wrong. I called in to my night job for two whole weeks.

Alright...gotta get back to work....oops.....shouldn't be online.