Monday, June 29, 2009

I think I have a case of the Mondays...

I seriously do think I have a case of the Mondays. I just feel blah today. In reality, I shouldn't. I should feel a case of the non-Mondays. I have tomorrow off work...and Friday off work for the holiday...so, I should have more perk in my step for a 3 day work week. But alas, I don't.

I woke up feeling EXTRA tired this morning. I snoozed my alarm a good 20 minutes later than I usually do...and then ran around like a mad woman getting myself ready for work...because no matter how early or late I sleep in, I will be at work on time. I just didn't wanna get outta bed. It felt like one of those days where you just wanna spend the whole day under the covers watching good, but cheesy 80s movies. You know what I am talking about. I know you do.

My energy level and mood probably isn't helped by the fact that this weekend I ate a bunch of sugar filled, salt filled crappy food...and didn't workout like I usually do. So, I kind of have a "crap food" lazy hangover. My tummy hurts today...not used to said crap food...and I also didn't drink as much water as I usually do.

Back on track I am. Eating healthy, good for me food. Drinking lots of water. No soda touching said lips. No matter how tired or cranky I am...I will go to the gym today after work...and will go again tomorrow....and again on Wednesday...and Thursday. You get the point.

Yawns. But still...total case of the Mondays. Monday, you can officially suck it.