Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm On My Way...

It's 6am...and I'm leaving...on a jetplane....errr....in a mini-van....on my way to a nice weekend in WASHINGTON DC.

My cousin got married last year, but was not able to have the wedding and the PARTAY so this weekend....we are having said party. It should be a good time had by all. Tonight, we are hanging out and going to a Nationals game. Tomorrow...is the party and then on Sunday...we trek back to NY after the night of partying.


I LOVE DC. It's one of my favorite cities. I used to go there every February when I was in college and do a week of volunteer work. I always imagined I would end up in DC....working in some non-profit agency. So far, that hasn't worked out. But, I am really looking forward to hanging out in the city for a weekend.

I hope to have a KICK ARSE time....and of course, come home without getting the swine flu. LOL.

Have a great weekend y'all. And don't do anything I wouldn't do.