Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #24


Thirteen Things Shelley Has In Her Bag/Makeshift Purse


I am a complete pack rat, so I thought this would be a good TT...the stuff in my purse (it's not really a purse...it's a bag, a big clunky bag). Sometimes I feel like Alley Sheedy in the Breakfast Club with all the stuff in my bag.

1. A Hannaford Bag with my lunch in it (frozen dinner, orange, yogurt, a protein shake, etc).
2. A bottle of water...actually I have two in there.
3. The bill for my dentist...I need to remind myself to send it to Aflac.
4. My checkbook...for which I paid bills with this morning (Yeah! I got paid!)
5. A scarf...I love this scarf, it's warm and not too itchy.
6. A pair of gloves....to keep my little digits warm.
7. A small bottle of Grapefruit Boby Splash from Bath and Body Works...so good!
8. A pair of sunglasses.
9. A folder from a time management seminar I went to.
10. A reminder for the Diabetes Walk...in SEPTEMBER!
11. A bottle of Excedrin Migraine...just in case.
12. Some of my business cards.
13. And another orange...couldn't tell ya.

Can you tell that I might not be the most organized person on the planet????




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels: ,