Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Online Savings Accounts!

I got an online savings account when I was in grad school and wanted to have a safe place to put my money so I wouldn't spend it all in one place. So, I have been a happy customer of ING Direct since sometime in 2001. When I was selecting an online savings program, I did a little research, but basically I just selected a bank out of the air.

Well there is this site where you can Compare online banking, find a savings account or checking account and earn more interest today with SavingsAccounts.com. It's pretty cool. It lists a bunch of online savings programs, including ING. It lists the basic program of the bank and their interest rate. The interest rates range from 0.40% to 6%...ING is correctly listes at 4.5%. If you are interested in that program...you just click on the name of the bank and it brings you to their site. I think it is a pretty great site...and highly recommend that anyone that wants an online savings account to use it. I wish I had this site when I was looking for an online program.

P.S. Since I am sure people are wondering...in my 6 years now of having an online savings account, I feel it is incredible safe and secure.

Labels: