Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Tuesday...and some TV reviews!

Happy Tuesday everyone! For some reason, it doesn't feel like Tuesday to me...it feels much later in the week.

I know it's very late...but I am going to give a Lost recap from last week's episode. We Tivo the show and I finally got around to seeing the episode this weekend. I *heart* Lost...think it is great...and am always wondering where it is going next.

One...I love that Hurley's dad is Cheech...just makes me giggle. I was disappointed with them for making the obligatory fat joke with his story...that dad gives him a chocolate bar as he is leaving forever...and that Hurley then turns into a 300 lb guy, etc. I thought it was a cheap joke and a little pandering. But I digress...bygones.

I loved that Hurley has an episode all about hope...because it is something that is so needed on the island. This is one of the few episodes that really centered on him...which I thought was cool.

You know what I didn't understand???? Why was no one excited about the possibility of a car on the island? Am I dumb? Am I not understanding something??? I would think that the castaways would love the idea of a car to help them get around this mysterious island. I would think that Kate would be interested...thinking that she could just use the car to drive over to the Others' camp and get Jack. I mean...come on...how much time do they spend walking and running, etc. Why wouldn't the idea of a car be a jack pot??? I just don't get it. But luckily...Hurley got it and was excited enough for the rest of them.

You know..one of the benefits of not watching Lost until Saturday is that you don't have to wait long to see what is going to happen next. I gotta wonder what Locke is going to do...and why playing computer chess changes everything! LOL

And let's not forget about 24. I watched 24 last night...and once again it is taking us on such a wild ride. I was so gosh dar tired when I watching 24 last night that I almost fell asleep...and that is saying a lot.

But back to the episode...you'd think that Jack would learn to not break into consulates and trying to threaten or kidnap people....it never ends well for him. I have thought for a long time that Jack has a secret death wish....and this only confirms it. I used to think that Jack was willing to sacrifice anything in order to stop the terrorist threat...and I still think that is true. However...I still think that Jack has a HUGE death wish...he knew what situation he was putting himself in and never even thought to get an exit strategy.

Observation #2: Chloe is head over heels in love with Jack...but come on...who wouldn't be? That woman is willing to break any rule and do anything...just to help her wanna be boyfriend...Jack.

Why must the President or the people who work for him...always be evil!!!

Anyone else but me watching 24??? It's the best show on TV people!!!

Labels: