Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Morning....*yawns*

Hey y'all....it's Monday and yep, I have a case of the Mondays! I just woke up tired...and not because I did anything exciting over the weekend, but basically because for both days I woke up with an alarm. I know...it's a smidge whiney, but I like at least one day out of the weekend for me to be able to wake up on my own without the *beep* *beep* *beep*...getting me up.

Yesterday I got up and went over to go to church with my mom. And...then my dad and I went shopping for a bit...went to Hannaford...went to BJs...went to the devil itself...Wal-Mart. So, I am now officially stocked for food for a while.

And in the afternoon...I watched Stranger Than Fiction. It was an interesting movie...and it definitely wasn't what I expected it to be. I thought it would be more comedy because of the trailers and because it has Will Ferrell in it. But, I was surprised to see it was actually more of a drama....with some comedic moments. I think it was definitely a gem of a movie...and got to see Will Ferrell do something other than the comedies (which he does SO well).

Oh...and let's not forget this weight loss thing. I weighed in yesterday...and no loss, no gain. Which is a miracle because I have not been behaving. I need to get something that actually gets me to refocus and I just don't know what that is going to be.

My goals for this week (might look a lot like the goals from last week)
1. Drink 100 oz. of water daily
2. Write down everything I eat.
3. Workout at least 3 times per week.

That's it...let's keep it simple this week!

Labels: , , ,