Tuesday, February 13, 2007

snow is a comin'

The news is reporting that big time SNOW is on the way! Let me tell you how excited I am. I love snow. Basically...snow and I are BFFs! We haven't had a lot of snow in years...and I miss it. Snow just makes me feel like a kid...when I used to run out and play in it...grab my sled and find the closest hill, etc. I know I will probably be cursing the snow when I am trying to get to work, etc....but, I just love snow. It's fun...it reminds me of being a kid...it's beautiful.

Now...watch it not snow like they said...and have me get all excited for nothing.

And today...I went to the Blockbuster video. I haven't been inside a Blockbuster in a long, long time....but I wanted to return an online movie and exchange it for an in store rental. I ended up getting The Departed...which I am so excited to see. It was so strange to be inside a video store...other than the one I used to work in for 2 years. But all in all...the Blockbuster online movie plan is a GREAT deal...and since Blockbuster has extended due dates now...it's pretty cool. My movie is supposed to be due on Thursday, but in reality...I don't HAVE to return it until Next Thursday.


P.S. I will continue doing my snow dance until it actually starts snowing!

Labels: , ,