Monday, November 06, 2006

I promise to make November better than October!

I will post tonight with my official November weigh in....the scale said what I feared, but luckily it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. You know...I had this gut reaction where I wanted to just give up and say, "Hey...I can start again like everyone else in America in January."

But...I am not going to do that. I am going to keep my goals in mind for the rest of year...and if I am not at my goal (and let's be realistic...I probably will not be). Then...I will be closer than ever. If I just give up until January...I know what will happen. I will in essence give myself an excuse to get off my diet...to eat lots of pizza and takeout....to eat candy...to not workout. I will end up weighing 10 pounds more than I do now on January 1st...and having a bigger goal ahead of me.

So...I am going to give myself a break and not be all Nazi crazy during the end of the year. BUT...I am not throwing in the towel.

P.S. The Halloween candy has been haunting me...so I cheated and ate some. So...I am officially re-starting my No Candy 30 Day Challenge. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I have re-started this. But well...I am not giving up!

P.S. (2) Don't forget that tomorrow is election day!!! Don't forget to vote early...heck...vote often! *giggles*

Labels: