Saturday, January 21, 2006

Anyone watching?

Anyone else out there watching Dancing With The Stars like I am??? I can't help it...I love intriguing, crap tv. So, yep...I am watching. And yep...I care who wins.

I loved watching the drama queen Tatum O'Neal go down in flames. I didn't think she deserves to be sent packing because of her dancing, but because of her attitude. You know...you have to be pretty crazy to be consider the unstable one...when she was married to John McEnroe. *winks*

And...usually in these competitions...I think that the person who is least talented should go, etc. But, I am breaking from that opinion on this show. I am just taken with Master P...how he competing, his style and his willingness to try and have fun out there. He's a bumbling mess and a horrible dancer...but I just love watching him out there giving it his best effort. So, I was happy to hear that the fans kept him around for at least one more week. Plus, I love his dance partner...Ashly. She is just cute as a button and so supportive of Master P, even though he's a dancing disaster.

So yep...I have my favorites...they are Master P, Lisa Rinna (who I think the judges give a real hard time), and Drew Lachey (because he had to survive Jessica Simpson being in his family...and I think he should be awarded for that. Oh yeah...and he is the best dancer.)