Monday, January 16, 2006

Week 2 Weigh-In

This week seemed to fly right by....in some good ways and some bad. I did pretty well this week...I stayed on target each day this week, worked out the 6 times I said I would...wait...scratch that, I lied. I worked out 5 times...but doubled up on workouts today since I had the day off to make up for it. So, I am cool with that...and not even considering beating myself up over it.

Let's get to the dirty business of the weigh-in, why don't we.... I lost ONE pound this week. When I stepped on the scale this morning...I had a mini-tantrum....and got angry since I stayed on goal and did the things I was supposed to...but, soon...I moved on and realized I shouldn't complain about a loss...EVER!

And...then I clicked over and read Joelle's comments at The Donut....and it helped put things in perspective. I lost 7 pounds in the last two weeks...I have felt better about my body...I have felt my muscles get stronger and my endurance get better....I have slept better and smiled more....I said NO to FREE PIZZA for god's sake. So...fuck my negative attitude about only losing a pound. I think it's time...I get over myself and realize that even if I didn't lose a damn pound...I made some great decisions this week.

So, for right now...I am keeping on, keeping on for the next week. Here are some goals for next week.

1. I need watch my calories...but on the other side. Sometimes...especially on my cardio intense days, I wonder if I might not be eating enough.
2. Keep drinking my water...and green tea.
3. Take my vitamins.
4. Make sure I am eating the right kind of things...since I ditched the Nutrisystem and all.

Much love to you all....