Sunday, January 15, 2006

2 hours of 24....

in one night! That kicks ass!



People who know me know...that I love 24. It's an absolute awesome show and the season 5 premiere was just on.

And...two more hours of 24 tomorrow night too. I think I might just OD on 24.

And Kiefer...hummina, hummina, hummina!

P.S. I have the control of a diet goddess. Why, you ask? Well...I was working hard as the video store gal, etc. I brought my lunch with me...luna bar, goldfish crackers and some fruit snacks. Everything is going to plan...UNTIL....one guy at work brings over a whole, hot, yummy, cheesy, saucy, perfect....PIZZA. He says that he ordered a couple of slices and they gave him a whole pizza...so, he offers me some. I saw the pizza...I smelled the pizza...FREE PIZZA...my tummy grumbled....and then, I made the decision...to eat my luna bar and walk slowly away from the pizza. See...self control of a goddess!