Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Work has survived without me...

So, I left work early on Monday and didn't go in today. I still wasn't feeling well...and thought it was the better idea to stay home and get this cold kicked than to continue going in and getting sicker and sicker...and probably sharing the sickness with my lovely co-workers.

I will say...I am not feeling better...not 100%, but close to it.

And...then it gets to the core of my post. Today is December 21st...4 days from Christmas and well, it just doesn't feel like it. I doesn't feel like Christmas is coming this week...and the only thing I am actually looking forward to is having a few free days off of work, but it doesn't feel like I am getting the days off for Christmas.

Anyone else just not feeling in the holiday mood? Or am I the only one surviving from The Grinch/Bah Humbug syndrome??