Monday, November 15, 2004

*yawns*

I was SO unproductive today...watched a heckle of movies...hung out...chatting on the comp and on the phone...and not a heck of a lot more.

And...I am starting to get bored with Blog Explosion. I am getting bored with seeing the same blogs every single day when I am surfing through. I am sure people are getting bored with seeing my blog everyday too...but well, such is life. AND...I am not bored enough yet that I stop surfing! *winks*

I start my new job on Wednesday...I always have jitters before starting a new job. I never like that training/"I don't know anything" learning curve. Once I get on a job about 2 weeks...I am usually at home, but those first few days of figuring out expectations and how things work...always suck just a little.

That's about it for tonight...I promise for something better tomorrow!

Shells