Monday, November 08, 2004

hi, ho...it's off to potential work I go!

I am off to my second interview for that job today...it looks good so far, but well...I am never one to count my eggs before they hatch. eggs? eww. I don't like eggs...but well, you get my point.

And then this afternoon...I have my orientation at Target. I accepted a job there for a little bit of money in my pocket...part time. Well, if the above mentioned interview goes well, I might not need the Target money after all...but then again, maybe I should hang onto the job and work nights and weekends. For nothing else, the discount would be sweet, especially during the holidays. Hmm, I will decide after I have my swanky interview.

I have the urge to go on a shopping spree...but well, I am still poorer than poor. I want to go to Bath and Body Works and buy some smelly goodness. I wanna go to Vicky's and buy a nice, new bra. I wanna go to Target and buy a new workout outfit. I am usually not someone who enjoys shopping, but I could enjoy buying myself some nice new things....heck, I think I deserve it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. Mine is going quite well so far. Hopefully that holds through the rest of the day....