Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday Feast 11/12

That's right kids...Friday Feast is back and ready for feasting!!!

Appetizer
Name 3 cosmetics/toiletries that you use on a daily basis.
Well, I don't wear much makeup...it's not really my style, but that doesn't mean I don't use any products.
My three things would be:
1. Bath and Body Works Spray (I am addicted to the stuff)
2. Nice face cleanser
3. yummy chapstick (probably bought at Bath and Body Works)

Soup
Approximately how much exercise do you get per week, and what type of exercise is it (walking, running, swimming, etc.)?
Well..I have gotten off track, but for months I worked out religiously 6 times a week. I would do 3 days of cardio and 3 days of strength training. Then I changed it to 4 days of cardio and 2 days of jogging/running. I need to get myself back to the Y...and get my workout schedule back in check.

Salad
Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food.
Mmmm...I love sorbet, but I think it would be creepy is it was a greenish blue color.

Main Course
What famous person/celebrity do you think you look like?
When I was a kid...people said I looked like Kerri Green...you know, the girl from Goonies. I don't know what she looks like today, so who knows...we could still be twins.

Dessert
Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy.
A phone call from an unexpected friend...and getting a compliment that just feels honest and true.