Tuesday, November 09, 2004

and the results are in!

I had my interview yesterday...and it went smashingly. I met with the exec. director...and we just chit chatted about the position and what my role would be within the agency, what the training looked like, etc.

So...after the interview the asst. director called me about 20 minutes later and officially offered me the job. I think I might start there either tomorrow or Thursday. Yeah...go me!

And then I headed to Target for that lovely orientation. I loathe retail orientation...it's a lot of sitting there and what not, but well...it's got to be done. I think I am going to enjoy working at Target on nights and weekends...for nothing else, for the DISCOUNT! Everyone's X-mas gift is going to be purchased from Target or they aren't getting a gift at all... Plus, I think I am going to like a job that isn't so serious all the time...it'll be a nice contrast to my 9-5 job. They are going to call today with my training schedule....

Whoo hoo...go me!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for the nice comments...I love the nice commenters! *winks*