Tuesday, November 16, 2004

whipping out the plastic....

Whatever kinky things you all were thinking...tisk, tisk...get your mind out of the gutters! *winks* Nah, nevermind...I like gutter dwellers.

I am about to head out on a little shopping spree. I need to buy a few sweaters and a pair of pants for that new job thing I have going on. And, I also want to treat myself to a few new things. I don't really have money...but I have plastic and money on the way.

Shopping for me...is kind of fun and kind of like torture. I like getting new things and it feels nice to buy something for yourself, but I often don't enjoy the actual process of shopping. One, I am the cheapest person alive...so, I often find myself in the depths of depression when I realize how expensive all the things I like and want are. And two...it can take so damn long!

But the upside...I get new, swanky things! *winks*

I would buy y'all a present, but you never told me what you wanted.