Tuesday, November 16, 2004

TV Tuesday Week 32

It's TV Tuesday folks!

Week 32 - Holiday Habits

The Holidays are quickly coming upon us, what will be on your TV?


1. Any holiday favorites you can't live without?
Well, A Christmas Story, of course! There is always that one day...where they play The Christmas Story 24/7. I love that day!

"You'll shoot your eye out! You'll shoot your eye out!"

2. Holiday viewing: Parades or Football?
Eww. Neither.

3. What's your favorite holiday TV memory?
Well, I am not sure if I do have a favorite holiday TV memory. If I did, it might mean TV had a power over me that I wouldn't want to admit! *winks*

~Bonus~ Holiday remakes, are you a faithful fan of the old classics or do you prefer the newer versions?
I am a fan of the classics...because they usually don't get any better than that. Of course, unless someone hot is in the remake...and then I am all for it!