Thursday, November 04, 2004

Theatre Thursday Week 24

It is officially Theatre Thursday time! It's fun....yes it is...so, go play along and find out for yourself!

Week 24 - The Classics.

Everyone has their own idea of what a classic movie is. Most would put films such as The Wizard Of Oz, Casablanca, and The Godfather on the classics list. We want to know what you think. So this week, there is just one question. What is classic to you?

Give us your list of YOUR top 10 "classic" films.


Ooh...this is a hard one. I statred making a list of my favorite movies...but I scratched that because favorite and classic aren't always the same. So, here is my list of classic films. They aren't in any specific order...the classics should never be ranked! lol

West Side Story
Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Princess Bride
American History X
Philadelphia
Lost in Translation
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Stand By Me
A Christmas Story

Oh....and last, but not least.....

GIGLI *giggles* Kiddin' folks, kidding! Now come on...don't tell me that isn't funny!

I would list a bunch more movies...but well, I decided to keep it to 10. Some movies on my list might not be classics just, but they will be....