Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*sighs*

Right now I am watching Howard Dean on MSNBC...talking about the race and his support of John Kerry.

One, you couldn't ask for a better competitor...someone who instead of being bitter about the primary, he realized that now Kerry needed his support.

I still long for the leadership of people like Howard Dean though. He truly believes that the purpose of a politician is to SERVE the people. He has said over and over again...it isn't about him having the power, it's about the American people having the power and using it.

*sighs* He is such an amazing leader...with such compassion and heart. I am saddened that the nation didn't get to see the vision that I got to see as a resident of the State of Vermont for 5 years.

I am pulling for Kerry...but my heart will always belong to Howard Dean.