Monday, November 01, 2004

early voter trends....

Is this early voter thing new? I know that I hadn't heard about it much in previous elections...so, I was thinking it must be new, yes? New York State doesn't have early voting...so I will have to wait until tomorrow...and then I will be out and voting...bright and early.

Anyways...I was surfing some blogs over at Blog Explosion and I came across a post over at Electablog all about the early votes which have been casted. Here is one exerpt of that entry:

"While the campaigns are turning up the volume for the final push, the fact remains that a significant percentage of swingers have already cast their votes. And in states like Florida and Iowa, those early voters are leaning heavily towards Kerry. These numbers should be viewed through the lens I created earlier today when I explained, quite dramatically, why this race cannot be close."

Lord I hope he is right!! I am going to anxiously have my fingers crossed for John Kerry...for at least the next 24 hours.

Check out the link to Electablog's entry...it is quite an interesting read.