Wednesday, November 03, 2004

final words from the campaign....

John Kerry is about to give his concession speech at Faneuil Hall. I think it was the right thing to do since Ohio wasn't something Kerry could fight.

I am just really sad. I had such high hopes that the nation could make some changes. I really thought it might go Kerry's way...but, well it didn't. Yeah, I am just sad...completely and utterly sad. I am sure in due time I might be worried in a more strategic manner, but right now I am just overwhelmed.

I don't know how people can just not care...one way or the other. I feel like I just got kicked in the stomach. Plus..well, I didn't sleep at all last night. YOu know what though...I don't even like John Kerry that much. I thought he was the best candidate, but I wasn't passionate about him like I was about Howard Dean. I just don't think Kerry showed us just how amazing he could be. But still...my heart brakes for him, his family and for the promise I had for the nation.

I need a nap....after I hear just a few more words from John Kerry.

*sighs*

Congratulations to George Bush and his supporters. I still don't support Bush, but he is without a doubt my President. I wish him and the nation the best of luck.

P.S. As I have been listening to Edwards and Kerry...I don't think they could have been more eloquent if they tried.