Friday, November 05, 2004

silly memory o'mine...

Dontcha hate it when you are watching something you taped off TV...and you forget you are watching a tape and you sit there and watch 4 minutes of commercials...that you could have been fast forwarding through! lol

**********

Update on the job situation...I am heading back for a second interview on Monday afternoon. I hope it works out...and so far, it looks good. I haven't felt this positive about an interview in a while...and that includes the job I got offered a couple of months ago.

**********

I have a story of someone being a complete douche on Blog Explosion...but I am gonna be the bigger person and let it go. Unless he starts doing it again...then, I am gonna let my lips fly! *winks*

**********

It's friday...whoo hoo! I like Fridays!

**********

There also isn't a Friday's Feast this week...the nice people who run it are having family health problems. Wish them and their family the best!

**********

The wind is blowing like CRAZY today around here. I went outside to check the mail and take a jog to the post office...and I felt like I was going to be blown halfway across town. It was kind of fun on the way to the Post Office...since the wind was at my back, but it did kinda suck on the way back. Right now...the wind is slamming against the house...I think it is the first sign of the impending apocalypse.

**********

I don't think I have anything else to say...enjoy the weekend y'all. *winks*