Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What curse?

It's official. I am officially the Boston Red Sox anti-curse. I expect The Red Sox to release a statement confirming this at any moment!

It's so excited...and I am so proud of those Boston boys. The Boston Red Sox have won 8 games straight. That's just freakin' unheard of!




Derek Lowe is still hotter than words. I wanna take him home...and have my way with him. We'd have cute little red headed babies! What a doll! hummina...

What I found amazing...on both nights in St. Louis is that numerous times all you could hear from the crowd were Boston fans cheering, "Let's Go Red Sox." Boston started each game so quickly...and that really took the fans out of the game. Plus, the pitching by Boston was amazing....they never really allowed St. Louis and their fans to get in the game.

Congrats go out to the Sox...and all those Sox fans. This win is so deserved. It's been 31,458 days since Boston won a World Series!!!

I might just be a baseball fan...these Red Sox really got to me.