Tuesday, October 26, 2004

What was Benji thinkin?

Ok, it's obvious...that I think Affleck is the bees knees. I think he's talented, funny and adorable. But...that doesn't mean I don't also think he is an idiot from time to time..especially when it comes to that balancing act of his personal life.

So, like all the other millions who watched the Red Sox game on Saturday...we saw that Affleck was in attendance. Is that a surprise? Nope. But, what is a questionable move was bringing his date...the very beautiful Jennifer Garner.




I think Ben is cute as a button. I think Jennifer is cute as a button. I think as a couple...they are a whole bag of cute as can be buttons. But lord...come on Affleck, what are you thinking?

You complained and bitched about having your private life becoming the focus of paparazzi and shows like Entertainment Tonight. There are rumblings about the fact that you may be starting a relationship with Garner...aka Bennifer The Sequel. So, both of your reps deny the relationship or make no comment.

And how do you respond? You show up at the game together and snuggle during the cold Boston evening. Dude...if you want your relationship to be on the down low...don't go on dates that will get national TV coverage. I gotta think you are smarter than that!

I think Kevin Smith said it best...gotta love him:

"Very subtle ... Excellent way to go undetected," Ben's pal, Kevin Smith, joked to Entertainment Tonight.

*sighs* Affleck...I lova ya, but sometimes you are just a dumb shmuck!