Tuesday, October 26, 2004

mmmmm...candy!

I decided not to do TV Tuesday this week. I am not a fan of animal shows, so I think it would be a pretty boring entry. So, instead...I decided to post this little quiz...since it's cute and why the heck not.


taf
You're taffy!! You're a clever and kind person,
but you tend to hold grudges. You are not big
on dishing out forgiveness.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I found this little quiz over at Brandie's. It's interesting...in how it is kind of accurate. I believe I am clever and kind...in the most modest way possible. But, I do hold grudges...I am someone who doesn't react well to feeling betrayed or hurt. Forgiveness is something I will do...but not easily. Plus, taffy is yummy!

What kind of candy are you? I am just dying to know...and of course, if you don't do the quiz, it is obvious that I will never forgive you! *winks*