Friday, October 29, 2004

No Friday Feast....

There is no Friday's Feast today. Tis a shame...but well, I might just survive.

Speaking of weekly memes...I was thinking of starting my own. I like doing them and thought of one I would like to do this past week. I know Brandie just started her own meme...and so I am thinking of following suit.

So, here is my idea for a meme. It would be called "I ask, YOU answer." And simply...that is exactly what it would be. It would be one question which is asked on the main site and then it is answered by the participants in their blog.

But, the interesting twist is that the meme evolves. You answer the question asked...and then based on your answer, you ask another question of your readers. Your readers answer your question in your comments.

I think it sounds kind of fun...and really encourages the participants to not only answer the meme, but read the responses of the others playing.

What do people think? Sound fun? Sounds goofy? Sounds pathetic? Would you play?